Monday, June 6, 2011

Patrick Lighthall's Top Ten Movie List


I’ve quoted this movie more than any other, and it lasts to this day on the course.

I loved this movie in high school, it’s a guilty pleasure; Willem DaFoe is great in this.

I loved this movie as a kid, and it only makes it better that it’s from the superior brains that launched Pixar (saved Disney), and influenced all of computer graphic media today.

I LOVE the storyline of Leckey in The Pacific and the locations, but I preferred the events of the European theatre in B.O.B.

Probably not the greatest documentary, but I love the retro video game theme and how all the people in it make me feel better about the amount of gaming I do.

Jeremy Piven at his finest.

Christopher Guest performs incredibly during the singing parts.  Every time he does the folksy warble I laugh.

Two Words: Xenia Onatopp.

I loved the action sequences in these movies, they stepped up the expectations for other action movies, including the popular newest Bond movies.

“Do the interns get glocks?




3 comments:

  1. Glad to see Bill Murray represented and a little more Christopher Guest

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Life Aquatic also has that absurdly good soundtrack. Nice list, amigo.

    Also: More like Jeremy Piven at his baldest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mighty Wind has the best line: "There had been abuse in my family, mostly of a musical nature." Well done, Patrick.

    ReplyDelete